Packaging Coordinators, Inc. Validation Intern (Computer Validation) in Rockford, Illinois
Validation Intern (Computer Validation)
PCI Pharma Services is industry leader in contract pharmaceutical & healthcare packaging company and looking for energetic self-starters to work in a fast paced, clean environment. Students should have an interest in learning the pharmaceutical packaging industry with possibility for consideration of full time employment at the completion of their schooling.
The Validation Intern will work with Validation Teams to assist with computer validation activities to reduce project backlog.
- Assist with writing computer validation protocols
- Assist with executing computer validation activities
- Work with other PCI departments to understand project scope and verify UAT's are written correctly
- Specific projects will be assigned after start date.
- High School Diploma or GED and/or 1-3 months related experience and/or training.
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Basic Computer Skills: Ability to perform basic computer tasks and has the ability to operate common computer programs.
- Minimum Professional Proficiency: Ability to speak in a way that allows one to participate effectively in various conversations. Ability to read various types of standard items addressed to general readers.
- Intermediate Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions that may be furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems that involve several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High Standard of Report Writing
- On an average day, the individual can expect to move and/or transport up to 25 pounds between 1/4 and 1/2 of the day.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled