AMETEK, Inc. Sales & Marketing Data Intern in Mount Prospect, Illinois
Sales & Marketing Data Intern
Position Type:Part-Time Regular
Experience Required:Less than 1 year
Hours of Work:
Location:US - Illinois - Mount Prospect
Division:PIP - Measurement & Calibration Technology
Education Required:High School Diploma
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
Rauland has an exciting internship opportunity over the summer months. The Sales & Marketing Data Intern will support Sales and Marketing initiatives around data reviews, consolidation and updating key end-user and distributor data. The intern will also be responsible for various other projects to update and help manage data with the goal of improving communications and availability of consistent/accurate information.
• Conduct end customer data reviews looking forredundancy or discrepancies between customer service accounts and data provider accounts
• Highlight wrong end customer outside of thedistributor territory
• Compile and prepare to load all Educationcontacts
• Support a bed count review
• Reviewing and loading distributor contacts andfiles
• Navigate Infor’s ERP system, and Access toextract information when needed.
• Exporting Distributor information fromSalesforce when needed
• Market Research
• Support document storage system clean up,compiling feedback, and updating, deleting and moving data as needed.
• Assist in organizing and monitoring themigration of content onto the new website
• Perform other duties and projects as assignedand required.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree program witha concentration in Business, Computer Science or Marketing.
• Must be proficient to advanced with MicrosoftExcel
• Must have strong sense of logic and problemsolving
• Microsoft Word, Access and PowerPointpreferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Time management
• Good oral and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.