Mediacom Internships - Customer Service in Moline, Illinois
Internships - Customer Service
Working Hours:M-Th 8a - 5p
Apply For This Job Now >>
Under direct supervision of the appropriate department supervisor, assignments may include but are not limited to:
• Analyzing data; compiling and distributing reports.
• Conducting research among respective disciplines.
• Assisting in developing ideas to improve processes.The desired outcome of each internship experience is to gain practical experience in a professional environment. Our responsibility is to guide motivated, career driven students and strengthen their understanding of the business atmosphere; with the objective of providing an atmosphere that encourages the development of specific skill sets that will enhance the students’ value to future employers.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS:
• Pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, IT/Networking or related field.
• Must be experienced in using Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must display a professional appearance and attitude.
• Must possess proficient written and oral communication skills.Keywords:Intern; Internship; Internships; College; Student