Bosch Co-op Student - Customer Supply Chain Services Analyst (6-month internship) in Broadview, Illinois
Co-op Student - Customer Supply Chain Services Analyst (6-month internship)
2800 S 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155, USA
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services with 360,000 employees worldwide. The Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive OE and aftermarket products, industrial automation and mobile products, power tools and accessories, security technology and packaging equipment. Bosch aims to enhance quality of life with solutions that are both innovative and beneficial. Join a team that combines state of the art technology with sustainable growth and a proven track record of performance while offering a strong culture of work, life balance. Invented for life and improving people's lives every day...We are Bosch!
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics(For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM(A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
The Customer Supply Chain Services Intern helps to support the entire department in securing customer satisfaction by securing both operational and logistical excellence for their respective customers, which include, but are not limited to the service divisions of Original Equipment Manufacturers in the Automotive Industry. This role will require the intern to communicate and cooperate within a cross-functional environment. The intern should be proactive in establishing relationships with counterparts in Marketing, Sales, IT, Planning Logistics, Physical Logistics, Accounting, and Other Departments.
Specific tasks for the job include to provide excellent support in the form of analysis, tool creation, operational execution, and problem solving for the entire department in the following areas:
Customer Order Management & Execution
• Ensure that customer orders flow into Bosch system including but not limited to the: creation and maintenance of scheduling agreements, maintenance of cross-reference tables, monitoring of iDoc transmissions and elimination of errors, and annual alignment of order quantities).
• Develop / improve tools to monitor order flow, large deviations, and execution (timely delivery for what the customer demands).
• Develop / improve tools to monitor order flow and execution (timely delivery for what the customer demands)
• Support that post-sales processes are executed correctly and in a timely manner, including the processing of Credits, Debits, Returns, and Complaints.
• Develop and drive the analysis and negotiation for customer logistics agreements with respect to key logistics parameters: minimum order quantities, lead-times, order fluctuation terms, and stocking policies.
• Support customer service and supply chain teams through data analysis for continuous improvement of internal processes as well as customer alignments and meetings.
Current undergraduate or graduate student, pursuing a degree in Supply Chain, Mathematics, Engineering or Statistics.
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (transcript required).
Strong communication skills.
Ability to perform tasks autonomously and complete work in a timely manner.
Structured problem solving methods.
Adept in MS Office Suite with high competency in Excel.
Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week (Monday - Friday, June - December, 2018.
MS Access Strength, ERP Experience (SAP Preferred), VBA, SQL, R, Tableau, or other programming languages.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Videos To Watch
- Job Location