GROWMARK, Inc. GROWMARK Crop Protection Intern - GROWMARK - Bloomington, IL in Bloomington, Illinois
GROWMARK is a regional cooperative with annual sales of $7.0 billion (FY 2016 data) providing agronomy, energy, facility planning, and logistics products and services, as well as grain marketing and risk management services in more than 40 states and Ontario, Canada. GROWMARK is ranked fourth on the NCB Co-op 100 listing of the nation’s 100 highest revenue-earning cooperative businesses. GROWMARK owns the FS trademark, which is used by affiliated member cooperatives. GROWMARK is large enough to offer solid career opportunities, but small enough to provide a family-oriented, welcoming environment and great benefits.
- WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING *
If you enjoy being outside and are interested in gaining hands-on Agronomy experience, then we can’t wait to talk to you! We are looking for a Crop Protection Intern that is eager to go above and beyond helping our customers. A few key areas of emphasis include:
· Visit FS locations and customers building professional relationships.
· Work directly with experienced agronomists.
· Work with tissue samples, foliar nutrition, and plant health programs.
- WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE *
· You are pursuing a Bachelor's Degree at a 4-year university
· You are currently in your junior year
· You are in good academic status
- WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE *
· We value relationships and people first and foremost
· We are a company that gives back to the community
· We emphasize sustainability practices and stewardship of our resources
· We enjoy access to in-house training and leadership development opportunities
- WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT US *
The GROWMARK Internship Program has been in existence for 59 years. The program has given over 1,150 students the opportunity to explore career paths and develop professionally; many of which still call the GROWMARK System “home” today!
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.